Configure core Python scripts into Nginx

Yichun Zhang (agentzh) agentzh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 13:49:55 UTC 2015

Hello!

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 2:51 PM, Nitin Solanki wrote:
> Which should I use fastcgi or uwsgi.

It's generally believed that uwsgi is better.

> I tried uwsgi but not
> succeed. Can you help to sort out my problem. Shall you please send me steps
> to configure python with Nginx.

As the maintainer of the ngx_lua module I never code any Python for
web apps (for obvious reasons) :) I only use Python occasionally when
I absolutely have to (like writing gdb-based debugging tools).

Having said that, you'd better provide as much details about your
problems as possible here such that other more knowledgeable people
might have a chance to help you out. Well, just a suggestion.

Regards,
-agentzh