Configure core Python scripts into Nginx

Nitin Solanki nitinmlvya at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 18:07:23 UTC 2015

Hi all, I am not using any python framework. Generally, I use core python
and making a call from php to python using AJAX. I found different ways to
configure python with Nginx but they all have python framework integration.
Any configuration, you have to follow for core python scripts Please help
me.