Nginx & Digest authentication

Arun John (arujohn) arujohn at cisco.com
Tue Aug 11 13:29:48 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried using proxy_pass, but it didn¹t help
much.

Please find my settings

upstream my_backend {
        server 127.0.0.1:8083;
}

location / {

proxy_pass              http://my_backend;

proxy_set_header          Host               $host;
proxy_set_header          X-Real-IP          $remote_addr;
proxy_set_header          X-Forwarded-For    $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
proxy_set_header          X-Forwarded-Proto  http;
proxy_pass_request_headers on;

           if ($request_method = GET ) {
              rewrite ^/(perf-log-.+)$ /uploads/perf/$1 break;
              root /opt/test/files;

Is there any issue with my configs?

Regards,
Arun