nginx makes mysqld die all the time

Steve Wilson lists-nginx at swsystem.co.uk
Tue Aug 18 12:36:18 UTC 2015

Hi,

When I migrated from apache+mod_php to nginx+php-fpm I found I had a few
websites using persistent mysql connections which never closed. I had to
disable this in the php.ini so all the sites fell back to using
non-persistent connections.
I don't know if this will help as it was mysql not maria or other. I
imagine there'll probably be something logged somewhere which needs a
bit of time to find.