outstanding fastcgi connections

nginxuser100 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Aug 25 23:45:45 UTC 2015

Hi, I have a FASTCGI server listening over UDS to HTTP request from NGINX.
For some reason, the requests stopped reaching the FASTCGI server.

netstats -nap shows one socket connection in LISTENING state (as expected),
one in CONNECTED state (not sure there should be such session hanging
around), and many socket connections in CONNECTING state.

To remove all these UDS fcgi connections, I stopped nginx. The connections
did not get removed.

Shouldn't nginx clean up all these outstanding fastcgi connections when it
is killed?
Thank you.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,261251,261251#msg-261251