[Announcement] New book about Nginx

Valery Kholodkov valery+nginxen at grid.net.ru
Thu Aug 27 08:19:03 UTC 2015

Hi everyone!

I would like to announce that a new book about nginx called 'Nginx Essentials' that I was working on the last 6 months has been published and is now available in E-stores worldwide, e.g.:

http://www.amazon.com/Nginx-Essentials-Valery-Kholodkov/dp/1785289535

This book is ideal for skilled web masters and site reliability engineers who want to switch to Nginx or solidify their knowledge of Nginx.

This will help you to learn how to set up, configure, and operate an Nginx installation for day-to-day use, explore the vast features of Nginx to manage it like a pro, and use them successfully to run your website.

This book is an example-based guide to get the best out of Nginx and reduce resource usage footprint.

The work on this book was a new interesting journey for me and I would like to thank the Packt Publishing team for making everything happen, as well as technical reviewers.

I hope this book will be usefull for you and you enjoy reading it!

--
Regards,
Valery Kholodkov