[Announcement] New book about Nginx

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Sat Aug 29 09:31:43 UTC 2015

I do not care about his book, and I simply stated about a generality about
that kind of books. Nothing judging the work behind it, thus not
disrespecting it. Learn to read.

Moreover users' ML are made for users of a specific product, with
questions/trouble about it, thus not made for self-promotion. What ever,
except maybe coming from developers of the product, because they made it
possible.

If you are incapable of understanding or accepting others' opinion, then
you should follow you own advice and keep your fucking opinion to yourself.
---
*B. R.*