mistserver features in nginx

Valentin V. Bartenev vbart at nginx.com
Sun Dec 20 12:46:39 UTC 2015

On Sunday 20 December 2015 10:44:03 Zenny wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just reading the following two documents and the first link refers to
> the some of the nginx features.
>
> https://mistserver.org/comparison
> https://mistserver.org/guides/ProFeatures_2.4.pdf
>
> But there are stuffs which I think are incorrect like recording option
> which nginx_rtmp module already has
> (https://github.com/arut/nginx-rtmp-module/wiki/Directives#record) but
> the first document states it does not have!
>
> Can you add more to this thread which the first document claims "does
> not have in nginx", but otherwise?

[..]

It's worth to add nginx plus to the comparison, since it has enchantments
in this area.

See:

  http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_f4f_module.html
  http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_hls_module.html
  http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_mp4_module.html#mp4_limit_rate

There is also nginx plus package with the RTMP module:
   https://www.nginx.com/products/technical-specs/ (check the "NGINX Plus
Extras Package" at the bottom of the page)

  wbr, Valentin V. Bartenev