keep-alive message flood.

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Thu Feb 12 15:13:16 UTC 2015

Hey Ian,

I am not nginx expert but I would try by mimicking a similar setup with
a proxy to understand how it runs.
If you can get tcpdump dumps from the client and server side you might
be able to notice the different sides of the issue.
If your nginx server is doing it's job then you will probably see it in
the server dumps.
In any case when you will have a tcpdump you might even discover that
there is something that the proxy does to the request which will result
in understanding what is actually the issue..

In general a proxy can mess things up in too many ways then you can
anticipate.
If you have both the client and server side requests\responses dumps you
will have the bigger picture in hands.

If you need the exact tcpdump commands I will be happy to help you with it.

Eliezer