Google dumps SPDY in favour of HTTP/2, any plans for nginx?

SplitIce mat999 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 14:35:42 UTC 2015

Indeed. The Wikipedia page covers it quite well FYI -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP/2

So what is really being asked is for a roadmap for the implementation of
the non-draft differences (i.e HTTP/2.0 allows for non TLS communication,
and multiplexes differently). I am sure nginx will once again be at the
forefront of technology and implement it when possible. :)