Conversion Scripts

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 6 19:19:26 UTC 2015

IMHO, it is no trivial thing to switch from a grammar to another.
Automated tools already fail at properly converting Apache configurations
to nginx ones. I wonder why it whould be any different for F5.

I suggest you use standard GNU/Linux tools (grep, sed, awk, cut...) to
rough out the job before manually fine-tuning. You could get help from
templates/configuration management for redundant generation.
---
*B. R.*