Rsync access to Nginx repositories

Sebastian Stabbert Sebastian.Stabbert at heg.com
Thu Jan 15 14:26:41 UTC 2015

Hey everyone,

We would like to use the debian repo from nginx.org on about 15.000 servers and so wanted to setup a mirror at ftp.hosteurope.de( ftp://ftp.hosteurope.de/mirror/ ), like we do with debian and many other FOSS-projects.
Unfortunately there does not seem to be rsync access to any of the repos; Is there a way to get access for us?

Please let me know if you need additional information.

Thanks,
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Stabbert
Systemadministrator

Host Europe GmbH is a company of HEG

Telefon: +49 2203 1045-7362

Host Europe GmbH - http://www.hosteurope.de
Welserstraße 14 - 51149 Köln - Germany
HRB 28495 Amtsgericht Köln
Geschäftsführer: Tobias Mohr, Patrick Pulvermüller