Ipad autodiscovery

Peter Fraser petros.fraser at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 22:50:57 UTC 2015

Well I have been testing this further. What I have found is that the issue
is really not autodiscovery. When the device initially tries to connect it
uses autodiscovery but when that fails, you are presented with several
boxes to type in the server name, domain name etc. At this point, when I
put in all this information in the iphone, and click next, I get the error
: Unable to verify Account. What bugs me is the Android works fine. I have
added now about 15 android phones and they all work just fine with nginx as
a reverse proxy to exchange. I can't imagine what the iphone is doing
differently. I have been scouring through logs to try and figure it out but
nothing yet.