Nginx with Organization PROXY server

CJ Ess zxcvbn4038 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 14:27:03 UTC 2015

Try incorporating haproxy (http://www.haproxy.org/) or Apache Traffic
Server (http://trafficserver.apache.org/) into your setup. I use NGINX to
terminate SSL/SPDY then haproxy to direct the request to the appropriate
backend server pool - Haproxy is very good at being a reverse proxy but has
no forward proxy features. ATS can terminate SSL/SPDY/HTTP2 and function
very well as a forward or reverse proxy, but lacks the pooling,
manipulation, and routing facilities that haproxy and nginx provide.