upstart conf for managing nginx

vikrant singh vikrant.thakur at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 16:37:00 UTC 2015

Thanks for your reply.. and pointing out the typo.
nginx doesnt comes up, and upstart command hangs, I have to kill it to come
out of it.
Changing path did not helped and neither does expect fork (but I do agree I
need fork and not daemon) .

It turned out that I named my conf file as "nginx.conf", and it was causing
the problem. I guess because it is also trying to start a binary with same
name (but not sure).
Changing the name of config file fixed the issue.. and I am able to use
upstart conf to manage nginx.