problem : nginx with magento

Prameswar Lal prameswar.lal at bizruntime.com
Tue Jun 9 11:46:22 UTC 2015

yes , i had default file in /etc/nginx/sites-available/.
that  i have remove so , now i getting "unable to connect " .

curl  -I http://example.com/index.php
curl: (7) Failed to connect to example.com port 80: Connection refused

in my example.com.conf file there is one line  " access_log
/var/log/nginx/nginx-access.log; "  but i am not getting log here with name
nginx-access.log .

i am attaching my error.log file. and access.log is empty here .

please see in my error.log.