Upcoming NGINX Events

Sarah Novotny sarah at nginx.com
Thu Jun 11 18:25:34 UTC 2015

Hi All!

NGINX has lots of upcoming events and we're looking for a variety of talks for them ranging from beginner to advanced – topics on and around NGINX and its use cases - from APIs, to resilient modern web architecture, to microservice implementations, to well won war stories. This is your opportunity to share your insights and tell us what you’re working on.

If you're newer to NGINX and wouldn’t feel comfortable speaking, please join us as a Summit attendee.  We’ll host our NGINX Fundamentals course in the morning at each of the Summits and have guest speakers in the afternoon. Past speakers have included Jeff Kaufman of Google, Andrew Stein of Distil Networks, Vanessa Ramos and Nicolas Grenié of 3Scale, Andrew Fong of Dropbox, John Wason ofDisqus, Dustin Whittle of AppDynamics, and Chris Richardson, creator of the original CloudFoundry.com.

After all the content, stick around for snacks, drinks, and social time with fellow NGINX users and the NGINX team.

The NGINX summit series
	(CFP here - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qwjBzyqVYjoeBKnSpby51cBjX55ss-HWbD3B0J2QUNA/viewform)

Raleigh, NC – July 9
  — https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nginx-summit-training-raleigh-tickets-16979353704
Portland, OR – July 19 (co-locating with OSCON, Sunday before OSCON kicks off)
  — https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nginx-summit-training-portland-tickets-17031615019
Boston, MA – August 18
  — https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nginx-summit-training-boston-tickets-17031867775
New York City, NY – August 20
  — https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nginx-summit-training-new-york-city-tickets-17032035276
Chicago, IL – August 25
  — https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nginx-summit-training-chicago-tickets-17032251924
Denver, CO – August 27 (coming soon)
Austin, TX – October 21
  — https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nginx-summit-training-austin-tickets-17032667166
Los Angeles, CA – early November (coming soon)

and, please do mark your calendar for the the NGINX user conference at Fort Mason, San Francisco from September 22-24.  Additional details are on our call for proposals page.  https://nginxconf15.busyconf.com/proposals/new

I look forward to seeing your submission(s) and meeting you at the events.

Sarah