A bit confused...

steve steve at greengecko.co.nz
Fri Jun 12 02:42:03 UTC 2015

Hmm...

On 12/06/15 14:31, steve wrote:
> A bit more into...
>
> On 12/06/15 14:15, Miguel Clara wrote:
>> BTW, I test a few more URLS, and all others give 404, but anything
>> with "http://backend.right.bike/images/models/Lapierre/Overvolt\ H***"
>> fails with 400
>>
>> not that only "Overvolt\ H" and "Overvolt H  fails not "Overvolt\ h"
>> or "Overvolt h"
>>
>> I just have no clue why, maybe something in the config
>> Melhores Cumprimentos // Best Regards
>> Miguel Clara
>> IT - Sys Admin & Developer
>>

> It seems to be objecting to the string ' H' in the URL.

Have tried on a number of different installs, 1.7 to 1.9 by touching
then attempting to access 'f H.png'.

Most of my configs are for php-based CMSes, but I still get the same 400
code for static, cookie free setups ( that one was 1.7.1 ).

Should I be raising a bug, and if so, can someone point me towards a
howto please?

Steve

--
Steve Holdoway BSc(Hons) MIITP