[ANN] OpenResty 188.8.131.52 released
Yichun Zhang (agentzh)
agentzh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 08:24:35 UTC 2015
I am pleased to announce the new formal release, 184.108.40.206, of the
Special thanks go to all our contributors and users for making this happen!
Below is the complete change log for this release, as compared to the
last formal release (220.127.116.11):
* upgraded the Nginx core to 1.7.10.
* see the changes here: <http://nginx.org/en/CHANGES>
* bugfix: applied the upstream_filter_finalize patch to the nginx
core to fix corrupted $upstream_response_time variable values
when "filter_finalize" and error_page are both used. thanks
Daniel Bento for the report and Maxim Dounin for the patch.
* bugfix: ./configure: added
"--without-http_upstream_keepalive_module" to the usage text
(for "--help") to reflect recent changes in the nginx core.
thanks Seyhun Cavus for the report.
* bugfix: ./configure: renamed the
"--without-http_limit_zone_module" option to
"--without-http_limit_conn_module" to reflect the change in
recent nginx cores. thanks Seyhun Cavus for the report.
* upgraded LuaJIT to v2.1-20150223:
* imported Mike Pall's latest changes:
* x86/x64: fix code generation for fused test/arith ops.
thanks to Alexander Nasonov and AFL.
* fix string to number conversion. thanks to Lesley De
* fix lexer error for chunks without tokens.
* LJ_FR2: fix bytecode generation for method lookups.
* FFI: Prevent DSE across "ffi.string()".
* upgraded the ngx_lua module to 0.9.15.
* bugfix: the value of the Location response header set by
ngx.redirect() or the ngx.header.HEADER API might get
overwritten by nginx's header filter to the fully qualified
form (with the scheme and host parts).
* bugfix: lua_shared_dict: use of Lua numbers as the value in
shared dict might lead to unaligned accesses which could
lead to crashes on architectures requiring data alignment
(like ARMv6). thanks Shuxin Yang for the fix and thanks
Stefan Parvu and Brandon B for the report.
* bugfix: using error codes ("ngx.ERROR" or >=300) in
ngx.exit() in header_filter_by_lua* might lead to Lua stack
* feature: improved the debugging event logging for timers
created by ngx.timer.at().
* optimize: fixed padding holes in our struct memory layouts
for 64-bit systems to save a little memory.
* optimize: header_filter_by_lua*: removed a piece of useless
code. thanks Zi Lin for the report.
* doc: emphasized the capability of using nginx variables in
the Lua file path in
* upgraded the ngx_srcache module to 0.29.
* bugfix: upon cache hits, we might let the nginx core's
header filter module overwrite the "Location" response
header's values like "/foo/bar" to the fully-qualified form
(like "http://test.com/foo/bar"). thanks AlexClineBB for
* upgraded resty-cli to 0.02.
* bugfix: we did not explicitly specify the pid file path,
which may conflict with the default pid path if the user
compiles nginx with the "--pid-path=PATH" ./configure
option. thanks fancyrabbit for the report.
The HTML version of the change log with lots of helpful hyper-links
can be browsed here:
OpenResty (aka. ngx_openresty) is a full-fledged web application
server by bundling the standard Nginx core, Lua/LuaJIT, lots of 3rd-party Nginx
modules and Lua libraries, as well as most of their external
dependencies. See OpenResty's homepage for details:
We have run extensive testing on our Amazon EC2 test cluster and
ensured that all the components (including the Nginx core) play well
together. The latest test report can always be found here:
And we have always been running the latest OpenResty in CloudFlare's
global CDN network.
More information about the nginx