Weird issues with fastcgi_cache and images

Bertrand Caplet bertrand.caplet at chunkz.net
Thu Mar 5 18:26:57 UTC 2015

Hey guys,
I got a strange issues when I activate fastcgi_cache some images doesn't
load on first load of the page but when hitting refresh it loads.

Here's my configuration :
location ~ \.php$ {
# FastCGI optimizing
                fastcgi_buffers 4 256k;
                fastcgi_buffer_size 128k;
                fastcgi_connect_timeout 3s;
                fastcgi_send_timeout 20s;
                fastcgi_read_timeout 20s;
                fastcgi_busy_buffers_size 256k;
                fastcgi_temp_file_write_size 256k;
                reset_timedout_connection on;
                # FASTCGI CACHE
                fastcgi_cache WORDPRESS;
                fastcgi_cache_key "$scheme$request_method$host$request_uri";
                fastcgi_cache_use_stale error timeout invalid_header
http_500;
                fastcgi_ignore_headers Cache-Control Expires Set-Cookie;
                fastcgi_cache_valid any 1h;
                fastcgi_cache_bypass $no_cache;
                fastcgi_no_cache $no_cache;
                fastcgi_cache_min_uses  2;
[...]
}

and I do have exclude conf for some cookies, wordpress administration
etc. Like this :
if ($request_method = POST) {
	set $no_cache 1;
}

For testing purpose you can see here :
https://www.gamespirits.com/bande-dessinee/serie-bastien-vives-chez-shampooing/

Thanks in advance,
--
CHUNKZ.NET - script kiddie and computer technician
Bertrand Caplet, Flers (FR)