Weird issues with fastcgi_cache and images

Bertrand Caplet bertrand.caplet at chunkz.net
Fri Mar 6 18:20:50 UTC 2015

> Have you tried this with curl -i to see if it's not a browser cache issue?
>
> Sounds like a cached file with an expire date which is still valid against
> your expire date from cache.

I tried yesterday but I don't really see the point... What should I look
for ?

I set a header to see if cache hit or miss, and when I don't see the
images it misses and when I reload too.

Anyway, I set image cache time to match fastcgi cache time today but I
have the same problems.

Sorry I'm really a newbie in caching.
--
CHUNKZ.NET - script kiddie and computer technician
Bertrand Caplet, Flers (FR)