NGINX and mod_log_sql

Daniël Mostertman daniel at mostertman.org
Tue Mar 10 16:50:39 UTC 2015

Hi Fabián,

You most likely put nginx in front of Apache.
If that's the case, then chances are that you see the address in your
logs that nginx contacts Apache from, instead of the user connecting to
nginx.

You might want to look into passing the IP of the visitor to your
backend (Apache).
A good example can be found easily with a search engine, like this:

http://www.daveperrett.com/articles/2009/08/10/passing-ips-to-apache-with-nginx-proxy/

Hope this helps,

Daniël