Compiling and using NGINX in multi thread mode

nitesh narayan lal niteshnarayanlalleo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 07:33:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

I hope that I am posting at the right place.
I am trying to figure out if multi-thread mode is supported with the
latest release, and if so then what I need to do for using it?
I am trying to compile it from its source code for PowerPC architecture.
But I have seen that the following is been commented out in the
auto/options file.
        #--with-threads=*)                USE_THREADS="$value"       ;;
        #--with-threads)                  USE_THREADS="pthreads"     ;;
Due to which I am bit confused if its supported or not!
--
Regards
Nitesh Narayan Lal