Official packages v1.8.0 do NOT include the GeoIP module

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Tue May 12 11:20:51 UTC 2015

Thanks Sergey,

I naively though every module being documented on the official website were
included.
There was/is no clear documentation about what is (not) included in the
official binary, helping people to decide whether it is feasible to switch
from custom builds to official ones.

Would it be possible to publish your short and efficient answer somewhere
on the download page for official packages?
---
*B. R.*