DNS configuration to invoke complete URL

smsmaddy1981 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue May 19 10:11:27 UTC 2015

Hi Talents,
Need your support immediately on the below requirement:

I have configure DNS "worsktream.com" to proxy pass the complete URL
"http://worsktream.com/workstream/agentLogin"
while invoking the dns name following message is thrown:
-	error 414 Request-URI Too Large

And after configuring following to fix the above issue
syntax: large_client_header_buffers number size
default: large_client_header_buffers 4 4k/8k

Now, the below issue is reported
- 	nginx accept() failed (24 too many open files)

I could see the logs are getting piled up with so many hits on the request
URL. Indefinite loop is seen.

Please suggest to resolve this.

Best regards,
Maddy