Nginx Location Block

Julian De Marchi juliand at aspedia.net
Mon May 25 08:12:09 UTC 2015

On 25/05/15 17:04, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:
> Hi Julian.

Heya Aleksandar,

Thanks for your kind reply.

> Am 25-05-2015 07:44, schrieb Julian De Marchi:
>> heya-
>>
>> I'm having some interesting dramas with Nginx location block. I put it
>> down to a misconfiguration in my conf files, but I can't locate what it
>> possible could be.
>>
>> Briefly, my setup is using an Nginx frontend server to do SSL offloading
>> then pass requests to my backend Nginx servers which then process the
>> request via fastCGI.
>
> You must tell nginx to use fcgi.
>
> http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_fastcgi_module.html
>
> but you config snippet shows.

I did not communicate clearly about my snippet. I apologize for this.
The snippet is from my frontend Nginx server where the problem is
occurring. I know this 100% as the 404 error is generated by the
frontend Nginx server not my backend nginx server.

--julian