ignore bad conf file

Frank Liu gfrankliu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 06:33:05 UTC 2015

Thanks Lukas! I tried configtest but with 100k files in conf.d, it takes 3
minutes to finish, during which time there may be another file dropped in
conf.d and trigger another configtest. This sometimes causes several config
test running at the same time.
A reload on the other hand is much quicker and returns almost immediately.
I understand this is just a sighup and nginx internally may still take as
much longer to finish reload? If there is only one file change, will reload
cause nginx to reread all the 100k files and process them ?
Frank