fastcgi_cache / proxy_cache -> Mobile / Desktop

ariel_esp nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon Oct 5 18:47:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

Actually, I use fastcgi_cache / proxy_cache but, sometimes, I have problem
with how this cache is read... causing confusion for some sites when open
mobile ou desktop version.

In sites/systems, there are the check for mobile detect, common like
http://detectmobilebrowsers.com
but, for unknow reason, this information came wrong.. and mobile users view
desktop user content...

this is not always... is aleatory...

I already try everything I know... I put rules for user_agent
### Map Mobile
    map $http_user_agent $iphone_request {
        default 0;
        ~*android|ip(hone|od)|windows\s+(?:ce|phone) 1;
        ~*symbian|sonyericsson|samsung|lg|blackberry 1;
        ~*mobile 1;
    }

with this, I put cache_key the information about this variable....
BUT... still bugged something...

What more I can to do ?

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,262016,262016#msg-262016