Redirect on specific threshold !!

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Tue Sep 1 21:37:23 UTC 2015

On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 04:57:19PM +0500, shahzaib shahzaib wrote:

Hi there,

>   Sorry got back to this thread after long time. First of all, thanks to
> all for suggestions. Alright, i have also checked with rate_limit module,
> should this work as well or it should be only limit_conn (to parse
> error_log and constructing redirect URL).

I think the answers already given were different, depending on different
understanding of your requirements.

Perhaps if you can re-state (or clarify) them, you will get a more
specific answer.

For what it's worth, what I think you want is a tool to read the
access logs from storage.domain.com, copy files to cache.domain.com,
change the nginx config on storage.domain.com, and restart nginx on
storage.domain.com.

None of which involves any special modules or config within nginx.

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org