Headers More module is not working in nginx-devel

meteor8488 nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Wed Apr 6 12:53:22 UTC 2016

Thanks. You're right. After I load the module, it works.

Another question is for now I have 3 modules

-r-xr-xr-x  1 root  wheel    17K  4  6 07:27 ngx_http_geoip_module.so*
-r-xr-xr-x  1 root  wheel    25K  4  6 07:27
-r-xr-xr-x  1 root  wheel   328K  4  6 07:27 ngx_http_lua_module.so*

But it seems I only need to load ngx_http_headers_more_filter_module.so. For
geoip and lua module, even though I didn't load them, they are still

So is there any differences between these modules? Why some of them need to
be loaded before use, some are not?

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,265939,265952#msg-265952