Headers More module is not working in nginx-devel

meteor8488 nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Wed Apr 6 12:53:22 UTC 2016

Thanks. You're right. After I load the module, it works.

Another question is for now I have 3 modules

-r-xr-xr-x  1 root  wheel    17K  4  6 07:27 ngx_http_geoip_module.so*
-r-xr-xr-x  1 root  wheel    25K  4  6 07:27
ngx_http_headers_more_filter_module.so*
-r-xr-xr-x  1 root  wheel   328K  4  6 07:27 ngx_http_lua_module.so*

But it seems I only need to load ngx_http_headers_more_filter_module.so. For
geoip and lua module, even though I didn't load them, they are still
working.

So is there any differences between these modules? Why some of them need to
be loaded before use, some are not?

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,265939,265952#msg-265952