(52) Empty reply from server

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Thu Apr 14 21:13:42 UTC 2016

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 11:36:52PM +0530, Pankaj Chaudhary wrote:

Hi there,

> Actually I have requirement to add value to header and then read same value
> like cookies values,URL.
> Is any API which I can use for the same.

The referenced guides are probably the best starting points.

It sounds like you want to read headers_in and write headers_out;
Emillers guide seems to have examples of that in sections 4.1 and 3.1.3,
respectively.

Note that just using the words in this mail, your requirements can
possibly be met in nginx.conf, not needing a new module at all. I suspect
that your full requirements are much more detailed.

It is worth making sure that you are very clear on what you are trying
to do; otherwise you won't be able to know when you've done it.

Good luck with it,

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org