(52) Empty reply from server

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Tue Apr 19 17:42:50 UTC 2016

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 03:51:17PM +0530, Pankaj Chaudhary wrote:

Hi there,

> i am trying to search for one header with the specified name
> i am not able to get header value .

lists four ways to try this. You are using something like #2: "Quick

But your code snippet does not match exactly the types and return values
of that example. I don't know if that is something worth investigating.

Also, you may be able to make use of #3: "Blazing fast" instead.

> ngx_str_t    val = ngx_string("http_cookie");

And one final thing - I suspect that the request header "Cookie" will
be presented in the header_in structure under the name "cookie", not
the name "http_cookie". Possibly just making that change will cause your
code to find the value you want.

Good luck with it,

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org