Basic Question: Unable to access https:// with www prefix

Francis Daly francis at
Thu Aug 4 16:45:48 UTC 2016

On Thu, Aug 04, 2016 at 11:03:34AM -0400, lukemroz wrote:

Hi there,

> When accessing, I am always redirected
> to  Can someone suggest what change I need
> to make to my nginx configuration file so that this redirect doesn't
> happen?

No part of your shown nginx config should do that redirect.

Does the same redirect happen if you request a url which is served from
the filesystem, and not by WordPress? (Or if you temporarily disable

My guess is that you have configured WordPress to do the redirect.

In which case - configure it differently.

Francis Daly        francis at