Nginx reverse proxy image not loading

aRaviNd ambadiaravind at
Fri Aug 5 10:34:00 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I am trying to configure Nginx as a reverse proxy for one of the web
servers. Web application is working fine but dynamic images are not
server I am seeing error "Critical: Malicious cross-site request forgery
detected". Nginx is configured with below set headers

proxy_set_header HOST $host;

proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto $scheme;

Could you please help me why images are not loading.

- Aravind