Return proper status codes (404, 302) from client-side Single Page Application

Edho Arief me at
Mon Aug 8 15:17:42 UTC 2016

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016, at 00:07, msonntag wrote:
> Hey B. R.,
> Thanks for getting back to me. I am pretty sure that I was not able to
> make
> my point very clear.
> The main point is that a client accessing is
> simply
> delivered a HTML file bootstrapping an AngularJS app. The JS client will
> then make a separate request to to fetch the
> data.

If going so far to hit api server anyway, why not proxy all requests
(except assets) and serve the index page if 200 and request type is
html? nginx then can intercept errors and return correct html error