NGINX http-secure-link iphone issue !!

CJ Ess zxcvbn4038 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 16:30:34 UTC 2016

md5 shouldn't give different results regardless of implementation - my
guess is that your different platforms are using different character
encodings (iso8859 vs utf8 for instance) and that is the source of your
differences. To verify your md5 implementation there are test vectors here
https://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/Research/CryptographySecurity/MPC/md5-test.txt,
here
http://www.febooti.com/products/filetweak/members/hash-and-crc/test-vectors/,
and at the end if the article here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MD5 that
you can use to verify your implementations produce same output for same
input - just make sure the input is really the same! I hope this helps a
bit.