Weird problem with redirects

Hamza Aboulfeth h.aboulfeth at
Sat Aug 13 17:36:34 UTC 2016

We have formatted the server and installed everything over again, a week later the same problem occurred. All redirects are actually sent from time to time to another host:

[root at genious106 ~]# curl -IL -H "host:" xx.xx.xx.xx
HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
Server: nginx/1.10.1
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 13:31:28 GMT
Connection: keep-alive
Location: http://1755118211
dbg-redirect: nginx

HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Server: nginx/1.2.1
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 13:31:17 GMT
Connection: keep-alive
Set-Cookie: orgje=2PUrADQAAgABACUhr1f__yUhr1dAAAEAAAAlIa9XMgACAAEAJSGvV___JSGvVwA-; expires=Sun, 13-Aug-2017 13:31:17 GMT; path=/;

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: nginx
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 13:31:17 GMT
Connection: keep-alive
Vary: Accept-Encoding
Vary: Accept-Encoding

[root at genious106 ~]#

Even php redirect requests are rerouted.

Please advice,