Can nginx has the capability to dynamically limit the connections when the upstream server has full load

tjlp at tjlp at
Fri Aug 19 01:25:46 UTC 2016

I have a scenario: my backend servers provide URL to query whether this sever can accept new connections (the http response body is "true" or "false"). This server also has configuration for the max allowed session. Now I want to use Nginx as load balancer. Does Nginx provide such kind of load balancing configuration: when a backend server can't accept new connection, the new session won't be created for this full server?

Liu Peng