Naxsi Nginx High performance WAF

c0nw0nk nginx-forum at
Sat Dec 24 00:26:17 UTC 2016

So I recently got hooked on Naxsi and I am loving it to bits <3 thanks to
itpp2012 :)

I found the following Rule sets here.

But I am curious does anyone have Naxsi written rules that would be the same
as/on Cloudflare's WAF ?

These to be exact :
OWASP ModSecurity Core Rule Set : Covers OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities, and
Cloudflare Rule Set : Contains rules to stop attacks commonly seen on
Cloudflare's network and attacks against popular applications.

Love to have a Naxsi version of their WAF rules to add in to the
naxsi_core.rules file.