Prevent reverse proxy from sending range headers to source server

Robert Paprocki rpaprocki at
Fri Feb 5 01:40:30 UTC 2016

>From the docs (

If the value of a header field is an empty string then this field will not
be passed to a proxied server:

proxy_set_header Range "";

proxy_ignore_header is meant to handle response headers, not request headers