compiling nginx from sources and including xslt sources

Maxim Dounin mdounin at
Fri Feb 5 12:55:31 UTC 2016

On Thu, Feb 04, 2016 at 01:50:00PM -0500, orglee wrote:

> Oh ok I'm dumb. :P
> Can I somehow specify those library paths to? I really would like to avoid
> compiling them into directory structure of my current system.

Refer to the library docs to find out how to compile them and
install to some private location.  Usually the relevant configure
option is "--prefix".

Then use appropriate compiler and linker options to provide paths
to include files and libraries during nginx compilation.

Maxim Dounin