Intermittent SSL Handshake Errors

piyushmalhotra nginx-forum at
Thu Feb 11 18:26:48 UTC 2016

I am facing the same problem. I had one ssl certificate setup for the
following domains:

When i read that it could be due to multiple different domains using the
same ssl certificate, i removed the server blocks from my
nginx. So now i am left with:

The error frequency seems to have gone down but i still see some errors. How
do you suggest i solve it?

I can try and merge and so that they can
be accessed from the same server block *

Then only 2 server blocks will be left:

Do you think i'll still face the same issue after this? If yes, should i
move to a different server?

If no, how do you suggest i try to solve this?

It would be great if you can help me solve this. Thanks.