How to Windows auth working on nginx reverse proxy ???

Maxim Dounin mdounin at
Wed Feb 17 19:28:26 UTC 2016

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 05:34:43AM -0500, cehes wrote:

> I read your link and i can see that you added the keyword ntlm. You mean
> that i won't have that in the free version and that i have to purchase a
> commercial version, that's the only way, correct ?

Yes.  If you want to keep things free, consider switching from
proprietary and non-standard NTLM to standard Basic

Alternatively, you can try using stream module to proxy
connections instead of HTTP requests, see  This
approach has obvious downsides though.

Maxim Dounin