How to Windows auth working on nginx reverse proxy ???

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Wed Feb 17 19:28:26 UTC 2016

Hello!

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 05:34:43AM -0500, cehes wrote:

> I read your link and i can see that you added the keyword ntlm. You mean
> that i won't have that in the free version and that i have to purchase a
> commercial version, that's the only way, correct ?

Yes.  If you want to keep things free, consider switching from
proprietary and non-standard NTLM to standard Basic
authentication.

Alternatively, you can try using stream module to proxy
connections instead of HTTP requests, see
http://nginx.org/en/docs/stream/ngx_stream_core_module.html.  This
approach has obvious downsides though.

http://nginx.org/