How to Windows auth working on nginx reverse proxy ???

Maxim Dounin mdounin at
Thu Feb 18 15:24:34 UTC 2016

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 05:20:06AM -0500, cehes wrote:

> Ok, thanks for this reply.
> Where can i find the right version for that ? (the commercial one)
> I went on and saw "nginx plus" is that what you're talking
> about ?

Yes, that's the only commercial version available.

> I went on compare version but did not see NTML support.

The NTLM support is documented here:

> Will it be easy to upgrade from free version to the right one ?

It should be, though depends on your particular setup.

> Do you have an idea of the price, i only see support prices.

Pricing for nginx plus is available here:

Please use the "contact sales" on if you have any
further questions.

Maxim Dounin