http/2 with big pcitures (possible feature request?)

meteor8488 nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Sun Feb 28 01:45:01 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I just enabled http2 for my website. Due to my website has lots of big
pictures, it seems that the http2 new feature " single, multiplexed
connection" will cause browser to download lots of data at the same time and
use up all bandwidth.
And on some mobile devices, it will freeze the web browser for several
seconds.

So, is there possible to add a limit for "single, multiplexed connection"?
For example, if the file size is over 200K, then use old http/1 method or
create a new connection for it?

Thanks

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,264910,264910#msg-264910