Problem with error file

Jim Ohlstein jim at
Mon Feb 29 15:34:48 UTC 2016

On 2/29/16 10:24 AM, Ing. Ricardo SIFON wrote:
> Maxim,
> How should I set nginx to avoid writing in the "off" file?

You can set error logging to a different level. See

Also, since it seems to be one file, you can use the "log_not_found"
directive. See

Something like:

     location = /robots.txt {
         log_not_found off;
         access_log off;

Jim Ohlstein

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the
difference." - Mark Twain