PHP path_info problem

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Tue Jan 26 22:31:25 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 12:32:30PM -0500, Yoel Jiménez Del Valle wrote:

Hi there,

> I have a web app in php that relays on path_info to processs a request but
> i always get a 404 when do
> http://localhost/folder/app/app.php/controller/method
> nginx always respond 404 any ideas how to solve this and gain access to the
> request

Which of your location{} blocks did you tell nginx to use to process
the request for /folder/app/app.php/controller/method ?

Which of your location{} blocks do you want nginx to use to process
that request?

http://nginx.org/r/location

> i can acces to
> http://localhost/folder/app/app.php but after last p in php extension
> anything else show up 404

If you have "location ~ php$", that would match the second request there,
but not the first.

Perhaps you want "location ~ php" or "location /folder/app/app.php"
or something else instead?

Good luck with it,

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org