Best performance test tool

Ortal nginx-forum at
Tue Jan 26 16:54:15 UTC 2016

I created a NGINX module, I am trying to do a benchmark on my module. I
would like to check the performance on a post requests (different files...).
I tried to use ab, wrk and locust. I tried running each one of the tools on
the same NGINX servers and different servers. In all of my tests the NGINX
did not passed the 30% CPU while the tolls got to over 100%.

My question is:
Which tool I can use to test NGINX with post requests in the best way?