Erro 502 Bad Gateway help

yair avendaño gnu.yair at
Sat Jul 2 06:21:38 UTC 2016

Hi I'm setting up a nginx as a reverse proxy but to try to see a site with drupal locally that have shown me 502 Bad Gateway error.
this gets me in the logs.

016/07/02 00:51:57 [error] 18120#0: *61 upstream sent unsupported FastCGI protocol version: 72 while reading response header from upstream, client:, server: localhost, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://", host: " localhost"

I can not get him out of there I find that causes this error. the server operating system is a gentoo. I show my vhost

server {
               listen 80;
               server_name localhost;

               access_log /var/log/nginx/localhost_access_log main;
               error_log /var/log/nginx/localhost_error_log info;

               root /var/www/site/prueva/www/;

                location / {
                index index.html index.htm index.php;
                autoindex on;
                autoindex_exact_size off;
                autoindex_localtime on;

                         location ~ \.php$ {
                       # Test for non-existent scripts or throw a 404 error
                       # Without this line, nginx will blindly send any request ending in .php to php-fpm
                       try_files $uri =404;
                        include /etc/nginx/fastcgi.conf;
                       fastcgi_pass;  ## Make sure the socket corresponds with PHP-FPM conf file