Problem

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 3 10:42:52 UTC 2016

xD Maxim.

I would have put 'hopefully' along with 'surprisingly' though... just to
convince myself such dumbness is marginal.

To lists at lazygranch.com, nginx version can already be removed with the help
of the server_tokens
<http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_core_module.html#server_tokens>
directive.
Why that is not the default brings back the eternal difficulties around
changing defaults, compatbility and stability, debate I (re)initiated
around some other 'odd' defaults.

Anyway, we are drifting away from the original subject, which is... Oh
yeah, stupidity. And next to his lawyer. (And huge font size.)
---
*B. R.*